24 Mar 2020
During this uncertain travel time, we are dedicated to providing the latest information to help ensure the health and safety of our guests, owners, and staff. Cleanliness is of utmost concern and priority. We take great pride in maintaining cleaning practices that exceed industry standards by enforcing the CDC Guidelines for cleaning products and high-temperature laundry facilities.
Our team at Sweetgrass Properties wants you to feel confident in your health and safety during your stay. Here are a few things we are doing:
Increased Sanitation and Guest Safety Steps at Sweetgrass
- All bed linens and towels are laundered to hospital regulations and fully sterilized.
- Each condo is inspected prior to guest’s arrival and all in-room amenities are individually packaged & sealed.
- Guests are able to order your groceries, through local companies like Groceries Ahead, to be delivered right to your condo door.
- All high touch areas are going through three-times the standard cleaning and sanitizing procedure.
- We provide a seamless direct-to-property check-in procedure for arrival.
We understand this is a difficult time, and it’s important to have heightened awareness. At Sweetgrass, we are fully committed to providing a safe, clean, relaxing stay for our guests to continue to enjoy the fresh air and beaches surrounding Charleston.
Specialized Disinfectant Fogging Service
**New Disinfectant Opportunity for Arrivals!**
In addition to exceeding CDC and MUSC standards for cleaning and sanitizing, we are now offering a precautionary fogging service to help further disinfectant our properties. You can easily add this service to your reservation to be performed prior to your arrival, if you'd like. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe and well-sanitized environment as well as peace of mind for each new guest, using EPA approved chemicals and focusing on high-touch services. For more information learn more about this service or to sign up, click here.
Modified Cancellation and Refund Policy
In light of the events our world is facing, we have made an adjustment to our normal cancellation/change policy. For guests who are unable to travel at this time and have an existing reservation in the months of March, April and May, you may now postpone your reservation and reschedule to come another time within the next 12 months. To discuss postponing your stay, please email us at Reservations@SweetgrassProperties.com.