24 Mar 2020
During this uncertain travel time, we are dedicated to providing the latest information to help ensure the health and safety of our guests, owners, and staff. Cleanliness is of utmost concern and priority. We take great pride in maintaining cleaning practices that exceed industry standards by enforcing the CDC Guidelines for cleaning products and high-temperature laundry facilities.
Our team at Sweetgrass Properties wants you to feel confident in your health and safety during your stay. Here are a few things we are doing:
Increased Sanitation and Guest Safety Steps at Sweetgrass
- All bed linens and towels are laundered to hospital regulations and fully sterilized.
- Each condo is inspected prior to guest’s arrival and all in-room amenities are individually packaged & sealed.
- Guests are able to order your groceries, through local companies like Groceries Ahead, to be delivered right to your condo door.
- All high touch areas are going through three-times the standard cleaning and sanitizing procedure.
- We provide a seamless direct-to-property check-in procedure for arrival.
We understand this is a difficult time, and it’s important to have heightened awareness. At Sweetgrass, we are fully committed to providing a safe, clean, relaxing stay for our guests to continue to enjoy the fresh air and beaches surrounding Charleston.
Specialized Disinfectant Fogging Service
**New Disinfectant Opportunity for Arrivals!**
In addition to exceeding CDC and MUSC standards for cleaning and sanitizing, we are now offering a precautionary fogging service to help further disinfectant our properties. You can easily add this service to your reservation to be performed prior to your arrival, if you'd like. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe and well-sanitized environment as well as peace of mind for each new guest, using EPA approved chemicals and focusing on high-touch services. For more information learn more about this service or to sign up, click here.
Arrival Tips for Summer Renters
- Our beaches are open for you to relax and enjoy.
- Many community pools are starting to open to swimmers with varying accessibility and restrictions. (Check with our team regarding information about your specific neighborhood pool.)
- Restaurants are open for to-go dining and many are now accepting patrons with limited indoor seating.
- Most golf courses and tennis courts are ready for play.
- Local spas and salons have been approved to open.
- Bike rentals and beach chair deliveries are again available.
More detailed information can be found on each community's website:
In preparation for your upcoming arrival, just a few other tips:
- Our housekeeping team is working hard, prepping for your arrival, to provide a clean, safe and well-sanitized environment for you as well as peace of mind, using EPA approved chemicals and focusing on high-touch services. In addition to exceeding CDC standards for cleaning and sanitizing, we are now offering a precautionary fogging service to help further disinfectant our properties. You will get more information about this service prior to your arrival.
- We recommend guests try and stop at the grocery store prior to getting to the islands.
- Bring any extra supplies you think you might need, like preferred cleaning items/equipment or extra towels.
- Continue to be mindful of social distancing restrictions and local ordinances to help us keep our guests and communities safe and healthy.
- Please understand that current rules and policies may change at any given point, depending on the success of island re-openings and any new town council decisions that could be set forth.
Cancellation and Refund Policy as Related to COVID-19
In light of the uncertainty of COVID-19, we understand that guests may have concerns with traveling this summer. If you have an existing reservation with Sweetgrass Properties, and do not feel you will not be able to vacation this time, please contact our team members to discuss your reservation. If we are more than 30 days from your scheduled check-in date, we are happy to work with you to postpone your vacation to future dates in the same property within the next 18 months. Please email us at Reservations@SweetgrassProperties.com.