15 Dec 2022
Do holiday sweets make your season brighter? Round out amazing meals with delightful treats created at some of the top restaurants on the coast.
2) The Chocolate Buttermilk Torte, also available at The Atlantic Room, is dark chocolate mousse, with toffee crunch and fresh orange.
3) Chocolate Sorbet at The Ocean Room at The Sanctuary is a delightful holiday selection made with brandied cherries, pecans, and hot butterscotch. Pair it with one of their carefully curated dessert wines.
5) Their Cocoa Amaretto Mousse is dark and milk chocolate topped with toasted almonds.
6) Vanilla Bean Creme Brûlée at Jasmine Porch on Kiawah Island is perfectly prepared with a soft, rich center and a hard, sweet crust, topped with seasonal fruit.
7) The Caramel Apple Tart a La Mode at Jasmine Porch has an almond crust and rum raisins and is served warm with vanilla bean ice cream and sea salt caramel.
10) The Christmas martini, also at Long Island Cafe, is as beautiful as it is tasty. P.S. The Long Island Cafe also has a variety of house-made cakes.
12) The Refuge’s Gingerbread House Latte combines gingerbread, hazelnut, and vanilla.